Steps to Enroll
*We recommend that you attend an Open House or schedule a private tour of our campus.
- Complete both sides of a 2019/20 application form.
- One application must be completed for each child
- Attach a check or money order in the amount of $100.00 made payable to Emmanuel Lutheran School, for the non-refundable application fee.
- The non-refundable registration fee for all students is $250.00. For new families, this non-refundable fee is due 30 days after acceptance. After 30 days, the registration fee is $275.00. New families are eligible for a $150.00 tuition discount if registration fee is paid 30 days from acceptance and prior to August 15th. The Registration Fee has been offset due to participation in the Maryland State Department of Education Textbook Program.
- *Registration fees from new families will not be collected until the child is accepted as a student at Emmanuel Lutheran School. This fee is non-refundable.
- Enclose a copy of your child’s birth certificate/adoption papers.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1, 2019
- Enclose a copy of your child’s most recent and standardized test scores.
- All students applying to 6-8th grade, will be tested in mathematics and reading. Emmanuel reserves the right to test any student before accepting for placement. In addition, students applying to 3-8th grade, a referral form from your child’s current teacher is needed to complete your child’s application. This form is to be mailed directly from the school providing the referral. Emmanuel reserves the right to request a referral from any student prior to acceptance.
- Submit the completed application packet to Emmanuel Lutheran School. You may either drop your application packet off at the school office or mail it to:
Emmanuel Lutheran School
929 Ingleside Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
*Upon receipt of your application packet, we will contact you to schedule an interview with the principal. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call the school office at 410-744-0015.