Steps to Enroll
Before applying, Emmanuel requires participation in a virtual tour and meeting with the Admissions Counselor, Ms. Brenda Young. If you choose to enroll your child at Emmanuel, and we hope you do, please complete the steps below:
- Fully complete the online 2022-2023 application. Remit the non-refundable Application Fee of $100 per child to the school by mail or walk-in (electronic payments are not available at this time). Emmanuel accepts cash, money orders, or checks made payable to Emmanuel Lutheran School.
- The non-refundable Registration Fee for each student is $275. For new families, this fee is due 30 days after acceptance. If paid during this 30-day time, families are eligible for a $150 tuition credit. After 30 days, the fee is $300 with no tuition credit. Registration fees must be paid before the start of school. With funds received through the Maryland State Non-Public Schools’ Textbook Program, Emmanuel is able to keep the Registration Fee at a reasonable rate.
- A scanned copy of your child’s birth certificate and/or adoption papers should be up-loaded with the application. A copy may also be brought to the school with the application fee.
- A scanned copy of your child’s most recent report card and standardized test scores also needs to be up-loaded with the application or brought to the school.
- All students applying to middle school will be tested in reading and math. Emmanuel reserves the right to test any student before accepting for placement. Additionally, students applying to grades 3-8 are required to have a referral form completed by their current school. This form is to be mailed directly from the current school and is needed to complete the application. Emmanuel reserves the right to request a referral from students applying to kindergarten and grades one and two.
- Following Maryland State Certification of Compliance with COMAR (Code of Maryland Regulations) 13A.09.09.10C.(3)(a), children must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022 to enter kindergarten.
- Please mail paper work and/or the non-refundable application fee to:
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
School Phone: 410-744-0015
- Once the application is complete (including needed forms and application fee) the school will contact you to schedule an interview with the principal. If you have any additional questions, please contact the school office.
• Finally, please tell your friends about Emmanuel. If they put your name as their referral and attend Emmanuel for the 2022-2023 school year, you will receive a $500 tuition credit in January, 2023.