Steps to Enroll
Before applying, Emmanuel asks that you attend an Open House or schedule a tour of the school.
Please complete the steps below:
- For each child in the family, complete both sides of the 2021-2022 application.
Attach the non-refundable Application Fee of $100 per child. Emmanuel accepts
cash, checks, or money orders. Please make checks payable to Emmanuel
- The non-refundable Registration Fee for each student is $250. For new families,
this fee is due 30 days after acceptance. If paid during this 30 day time, families
are eligible for a $150 tuition credit. After 30 days, the fee is $275 with no tuition
credit. Registration fees must be paid before the start of school. With funds
received through the Maryland State Non-Public Schools’ Textbook Program,
Emmanuel is able to keep the Registration Fee at a reasonable rate.
- Enclose a copy of your child’s birth certificate and/or adoption papers.
Following Maryland State Certification of Compliance with COMAR (Code of
Maryland Regulations) 13A.09.09.10C.(3)(a), children must be 5 years old by
September 1, 2020 to enter kindergarten.
- Enclose a copy of your child’s most recent report card and standardized test
scores. All students applying to middle school will be tested in reading and math.
Emmanuel reserves the right to test any student before accepting for placement.
Additionally, students applying to grades 3-8 are required to have a referral form
completed by their current school. This form is to be mailed directly from the
current school and is needed to complete the application. Emmanuel reserves
the right to request a referral from students applying to kindergarten and grades
one and two.
- Mail or drop off the completed application packet to the school. For your
convenience, an envelope is enclosed. Our mailing address is:
Emmanuel Lutheran School
929 Ingleside Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
- Once the application is complete, the school will contact you to schedule an
interview with the principal. If you have any additional questions, please contact
the school office.
- Finally, please tell your friends about Emmanuel. If they put your name as their
referral and attend Emmanuel for the 2021-2022 school year, you will receive a
$400 tuition credit in January, 2022.