March 14, 2018
Good Afternoon All,
Easter Candy Fundraiser: Candy will be delivered this Friday. Please make arrangements to pick up your order at the end of the school day. Candy cannot be left at school.
- School Yearbooks: This year, parents have the opportunity to pre-order their child’s yearbook through Life Touch. Orders are due by this Friday, March 16th. If your child does not pre-order a yearbook, yearbooks will be on a first come, first served basis.
- SOCCER SHOTS IS BACK! – Soccer Shots is back for the spring. Starting Tuesday, March 20th for in grades students K-2, and Wednesday and March 21st for students in grades 3-4. If interested, please register at www.soccershots.org.
- Quarter Ends 3/23: Third quarter ends next Friday, March 23rd. For middle school students – ALL AR POINTS MUST BE IN BY THEN. Report cards will be issued on Friday, March 30th.
- Early Dismissal: School will close on early (11:45am) on Friday, March 30th, for Good Friday. BASS open till 4:00pm.
Lunch at Emmanuel:
- Graul’s lunch service- Online orders for next week (March 19th) must be in by this Thursday, March 16th. Want to save time, and not worry about forgetting to order every week, order a month(s) in advance! Interested, go to http://grauls.naturallunches.com for more information.
- Available to all students at lunch time: Chips, cookies, juice, and/or water – $0.50 each. Children who wish to purchase these items should bring the money to school in an envelope marked with their child’s name and order.
- Thank you to all parents who are helping with this new lunch program.
PTL Elections: To date, no names have been received to fill critical PTL Board roles for the next school year. Elections will be held at the next PTL meeting, Tuesday Mar. 20th at 630. Become Involved!!
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Elizabeth Diable or Mrs. Tasha Cook at email@example.com.
Race for Education is coming to ELS in May!! The race is a field event, which will involve our students walking and/or jogging laps around a 1/4 mile area. Besides the physical fitness benefit, the race is an opportunity to also raise funds to enhance ELS’s technology program, goal is $12, 500. More information to follow.